An Attorney Focused Solely On Employment Law
I Can Help You With Any Employment Claim
I handle employment-related cases of all types, including:
- Discrimination and harassment: You have the right to go to work without experiencing harassment or discrimination. I will take the necessary steps to prove that discrimination has taken place, and take forceful action to assert your rights.
- Retaliation: The law bars employers from retaliating against employees who engage in protected activities such as speaking out against harassment. I have successfully represented many employees who faced reduced pay, harassment and wrongful termination.
- Americans with Disabilities Act: Employees with disabilities have a right to ask their employer for a reasonable accommodation. I pursue legal action against employers who refuse to offer reasonable accommodations.
- Municipal and government employees: Even if you have already filed a claim with the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) or the Pennsylvania Human Rights Commission (PHRC), it is important to reach out to a lawyer as soon as possible to avoid losing any rights or remedies you may have under other civil rights laws.
- FMLA claims: I represent people who have been denied leave under the Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA). I assist by communicating with the employer and working to prevent adverse employment actions. I also work to help employees get reinstated if they have been terminated. When necessary, I will litigate FMLA cases in court.
As an attorney with more than 30 years of experience, I provide intensive support to my clients, devoting significant time and resources to each case. For employees, navigating disputes against their employers can seem like an uphill battle. I can help you stay on a steady course and reach new altitudes.