An Attorney Focused Solely On Employment Law
I Can Help You With Any Employment Claim
I handle employment-related cases of all types, including:
- Discrimination and harassment: You have the right to go to work without experiencing harassment or discrimination. I will take the necessary steps to prove that discrimination has taken place, and take forceful action to assert your rights.
- Retaliation: The law bars employers from retaliating against employees who engage in protected activities such as speaking out against harassment. I have successfully represented many employees who faced reduced pay, harassment and wrongful termination.
- Americans with Disabilities Act: Employees with disabilities have a right to ask their employer for a reasonable accommodation. I pursue legal action against employers who refuse to offer reasonable accommodations.
- Municipal and government employees: Even if you have already filed a claim with the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) or the Pennsylvania Human Rights Commission (PHRC), it is important to reach out to a lawyer as soon as possible to avoid losing any rights or remedies you may have under other civil rights laws.
- FMLA claims: I represent people who have been denied leave under the Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA). I assist by communicating with the employer and working to prevent adverse employment actions. I also work to help employees get reinstated if they have been terminated. When necessary, I will litigate FMLA cases in court.
As an attorney with more than 30 years of experience, I provide intensive support to my clients, devoting significant time and resources to each case. For employees, navigating disputes against their employers can seem like an uphill battle.
Contact Me Today To Discuss Your Case
Schedule a consultation by calling my office at 610-424-2454 or sending an email.